his Tuscan/Traditional architect designed 5 Bedroom property is situated on over 2 acres of land with magnificent mountain and vineyard views.
It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers quality finishes with a refreshing balance of traditional and modern living.
This multistorey property has the following:
- A circular driveway and portico that leads to a bridge over a Koi pond with water-features.
- The Double volume entrance hall has a curved staircase to upper level.
-There are 3 spacious bedroom suites and a study.
All bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms(shower and bath) with lots of built-in cupboards.
-The Main bedroom has a large bath and separate shower with a separate toilet and bidet, a His and Her dressing room plus a gas fireplace.
- For the extended family or guests, the lower level offers 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and built in cupboards.
- The gourmet kitchen with Mahogany cupboards and granite tops, which boasts with a gas stove with eye level oven and a fitted microwave. The kitchen also has a walk-in cool room, separate pantry, scullery, laundry and storeroom. There is a breakfast area with doors leading to the patio.
-5 generous reception areas offer great entertainment.
-It includes a Dining room with air conditioner and gas fireplace,
-Lounge with fireplace,
-Barbecue room with gas barbecue, pizza oven and built-in bar.
- The Fitted Mahogany wood Bar has a separate Wine cellar and tasting room.
All the reception areas lead to a large covered patio and sparkling pool with Balau wood decking and a landscaped garden.
- 4 Automated garages(2x2) with direct access to the house plus lots of secure parking.
-Staff quarters have 2 rooms with a bathroom.
Excellent security includes a:
Guardroom, Surveillance CCTV cameras, alarm system, security gates, perimeter wall and intercom system.
A water-wise garden with 2 Boreholes and Irrigation Plus underfloor heating and air conditioners, make this a sought-after property.
Close to all amenities.